We are seeking to appoint a new Manager for our Under-18s boys to establish a strong team culture focused around player development towards our first team.
The successful candidate will have the experience, skills, and character to support our U18 boys in their individual and team development. Focused on supporting the individual player to successfully bridge the gap into first team football, and ensure we develop as a team on and off the pitch.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Desirable: UEFA B Licence
• Essential: FA Level 2 coaching qualification
• Up to date FA sports emergency first aid qualification
• Experience of and enthusiasm for coaching and mentoring elite young and senior players and/orcoaches.
• Understanding of learning, development and high performance with a proven ability to create optimum learning environments for players.
• Empathy with young players with an ability to inspire.
• Aware of diversity and equality challenges in football.
• Willingness to work weekends and evenings.
• Ability to travel independently.
• Understanding and empathy with education and learning with a strong commitment to personal development and training.
The deadline for submission is midnight on Wednesday November 30, 2022.
Due to being in season, interviews will coincide with the open application process.
The role will be open until filled and interviews will commence while application process is open.
Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Boys U18 Head Coach | Your Name
Please clearly articulate in your cover letter how your experience and personal characteristics align with the values and ambitions of Lewes FC, as well as provide evidence of how your qualifications and experience match the role described above.
See attached below for a full job description.