Women's football news
Goalkeeper coach Lewes FC Women
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who wishes to play a role in an active and successful community club playing elite football in the FA Women’s Championship, the second tier of English football.
1st Team Goalkeeper Coach
Hours & Availability:
Our 1st Team Goalkeeper Coach is a part time compensated position involving Tuesday evenings, Wednesday evenings, Friday evenings and match days (Sundays).
The Dripping Pan, Lewes, Mountfield Road
Roles and responsibilities:
• Development of 1st team goalkeepers, and transitioning goalkeepers from the Development Squad to the first team
• Monitoring of goalkeepers’ performance during games, training and over time
• Liaise closely with Team Coaches regarding training, games and progress
• Plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions
• Assist with relevant administrative tasks related to the role, attend and contribute to club meetings
• Contribute to the scouting and recruiting process where appropriate
• Report safeguarding concerns
• Represent Lewes FC in a professional manner and adhere to the Lewes FC Code of Conduct and club policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• FA Level 2 in Coaching Goalkeepers, working towards UEFA B Goalkeeping
• Valid FA First Aid Qualification
• Valid FA Safeguarding
• Experience in Coaching Elite Female players
Competitive remuneration, gym membership and development opportunities.
Lewes FC is keen to support better representation of female and BAME coaches and managers in football. We particularly welcome applicants from aspiring female coaches and coaches from BAME backgrounds.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to 1st team manager email@example.com (with the subject line: Goalkeeper Coach: Your Name) including your qualifications and your experience of working with female players or athletes.
Closing date: Open until filled