Friday 1st February, 5pm till late.
Beer Festivals are great. We know. But we’ve always felt we could do more. Apparently not everyone likes beer, so we’re expanding our horizons. In 2019, you’ll be able to taste not only some of the best hops around, but the finest grape and the juiciest berries. All fermented into a host of fantastic beers, gins, wines (and of course Prosecco).
Just 100 tickets are on sale. What are you waiting for?
Tickets just £5 (+ booking fee online). And you get a free ‘Spirit Of the Pan’ branded (beer, gin or wine) glass thrown in! Well, carefully passed to you on entry in fact.
SOLD OUT – Sorry. See you at the next one.
- Peaky Blinder Gin – Spiced Dry Gin
- Sharish Blue Magic Gin
- Gabriel Boudier Saffron Gin
- Blackdown Sussex Dry Gin
- Mayfield Sussex Hop Gin
- Brighton Gin
Six more to be announced too!
Wines include (fresh from Plumpton College):
- Rock Lodge Red
- Cloak & Dagger – Beer Grills Southern BBQ Stout 7.2%
- Old Dairy – Dark Side of the Moo 7%
- Sarah Hughes – Dark Ruby Mild 6%
- Franklins – Citra Sonic 5.5%
- Triple FFF – Comfortably Numb 5%
- Triple FFF – Goldfffinger 5%
- Harveys – 1859 Porter 4.8%
- Harveys – Kiss 4.8%
- Gun Brewery – Project Babylon 4.6%
- Gun Brewery – Red 4.4%
- Burning Sky – Arise 4.4%
- Burning Sky – Petite Saison 4.2%
- Cloak & Dagger – Kompdo Bozo 4.2%
- Gun – Numb Angel 4%
- Franklins – English Garden 3.8%
- Old Dairy – Uber Brew 3.8%
- Burning Sky – Plateau 3.5%