Lewes Football Club are now accepting applications for the role of Women’s First Team Manager. As the team looks for a strong second half performance of their FA Women’s Championship season under the interim leadership of Craig Gill, the club have started the process of identifying the candidate who will move into the role on a permanent basis from the end of the current season.
Reporting to the Head of Performance, the Women’s First Team Manager will have responsibility for the management of the first team as well as:
– Creating a high-performance culture which is inclusive and safe, where athletes & staff thrive and reach their potential
– Be a responsible guardian of the women’s game and its history, and a pioneer of its exciting new era
– Playing a part in moving the football club forward; develop infrastructure, processes, and ways of working that increase chances of future success and sustainability
– Working well with the pathway teams to support player and coach development into the first team / professional football
– Taking a key role in ensuring WSL or Championship licence criteria are met
– Committing to embedding greater diversity across leadership teams, team operations, coaching setups, player care and development structures
Full details of the role and how to apply can be found here.