Written by: Jack
Lewes FC are seeking a Performance Analyst to provide tailored performance analysis support for the Men’s First Team staff and players.
The successful candidate will have the experience, skills, and character to support our men’s First Team technical staff and players with tailored performance analysis support:
• Opposition Analysis – providing detailed and informed analysis of forthcoming opposition to coaches and relevant resources to be delivered and available to the first team squad, on a game-by-game basis.
• Individual Player Development – produce individual player analysis as directed by the first team staff.
Key responsibilities :
• Capture and analyze opponent’s games.
• Analyze opposition match footage providing insights to relevant coaching staff and creating detailed reports to facilitate game plan creation.
• Contribute to the development of best practice video libraries for use of all coaching staff and players.
• Sharing relevant video, data and other resources with staff and players using various technology platforms.
The deadline for submission is: midnight on Friday 21 October 2022
Due to being in season, interviews will coincide with the open application process.
Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly articulate in your cover letter how your experience and personal characteristics align with the values and ambitions of Lewes FC, as well as provide evidence of how your qualifications and experience match the role described above.
See the attached document below for a full job description and the interview process.
Performance Analyst Role – Mens 1st Team 2022