We are seeking to appoint a new Pathway Performance Analyst Intern to liaise with our technical lead and pathway co-ordinator to support the coaching and analysis processes with our pathway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recording, clipping, strategising and feeding back to coaches, and players following the direction of the pathway technical lead. The post holder will play a vital role in both the development of youth players.
– Assist the coaching process through pre and post-match analysis as required
– Identify and highlight player and game trends post-match.
– Clip individual player highlights to assist with the IDP process.
– Deliver team and 1-2-1 analysis sessions
– Currently enrolled in a sports related degree
– FA Level One coaching essential
– Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
– An accepted FA Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure (previously known as an FA CRB Disclosure)
The deadline for the submission is Midnight on Monday 12 December 2022.
Please submit your formal interest in the position by sending an email (Subject: Pathway Performance analyst | Your Name) with your CV and cover letter to: Ryan@lewesfc.com
Please clearly articulate in your cover letter how your experience and personal characteristics align with the values and ambitions of Lewes FC, as well as provide evidence of how your qualification and experience match the role described.
- See attached below for a full job description.
Analysis internship – Job Description