Lewes vs Liverpool – what to expect!
May 1 2022
Please make sure you have got your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. We only have a limited number remaining. Please click here to get them https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lewesfootballclub2/555938/
Kids under 16 go free but they must also have a ticket.
How do I get there?
- We encourage you to take public transport to the ground so you can relax and enjoy your day! We are right next door to Lewes train station.
- There is limited matchday parking at the end of Mountfield Rd in the East Sussex College. Stewards will point you in the right direction. There is also parking in the train station 2 minutes away.
How do I get in?
- You can enter the main gates in Mountfield Road car park. There will be volunteers to guide you through the gates.
- We will also open the gates at the Ham Lane entrance for people to enter which is closer to matchday parking.
- There is no segregation at the entrance or within the ground. Home and Away supporters may move freely within the stadium.
- We have a main stand with around 500 seats. There is no reserved seating so come early to grab your sport!
When should I get there?
- It will be very busy today so we encourage you to get in early so you can enjoy the pre-match activities and grab some food and drink. Gates open at 12.30pm.
- Our online programme is free! Click here to get all the news and insight on the teams. https://lewesfcprog.com/
- 1.30pm – Meet and greet Lewes FC Men’s players – get over to the family zone and get your selfies and autographs
- 1.45pm – Spoken word poet Jenny Foulds will share her poem about ‘Equality FC’ from the terraces.
- 1.55pm Get ready to make some noise to welcome the teams out on to the pitch! Mascots today are from the Lewes FC Juniors U10s
- Half time – Our Lewes FC pathway teams will take to the field with their trophies – please give a round of applause to our Development Squad, Under 16s and Under 14 teams!
- 4pm – Feel free to say hi to the players at the end of the game
- We will have members of the Lewes, Glynde and Beddingham Brass band in the stands as well as a wonderful group of bonfire drummers – Earthquake.
Food and drink
- The Rook Inn is open! You will find soft drinks, local beers, spirits as well as Prosecco and a range of sweet and savoury snacks.
- We serve hot pies (including vegan options) with mash and peas in The Hatch right next to the bar.
- There is also a loaded fries van in the ground (including vegan options).
- There will also be a bar area by the Ham Lane gate for the day as well as a burger tent.
- We will have shirts and merchandise for sale today, so grab it before it’s gone!
- We have toilets at the top of the main stand on either side.
- There will also be temporary toilets next to the Ham Lane gate, as well as toilets at the top corner behind the seating stand next to the player entrance gate.
- There is a safe and secure breast-feeding room. Our volunteers / stewards will be happy to guide you to it.
- Please keep an eye on your kids. It is going to be a busy day so we ask that you make sure your children are nearby at all times.
- The family zone has netting to protect from errant balls!
- No off-pitch ball games allowed!
- We love our furry friends at the Dripping Pan. All well-behaved dogs are welcome but please do be aware that it will be busier than normal today. We do request you to keep them on a lead at all times.
12.30pm Gates Open
1.30pm Autographs & Meet and greet the men’s team (in family zone)
1.45pm Spoken word poet Jenny Foulds takes to the mic
1.55pm Make some noise for the teams!
Loaded fries, tasty pies and burgers as well as an open bar.
For more on what to expect please click here:
We are at Near sell-out!
We only have a very limited number remaining! Please purchase in advance to speed up access and avoid disappointment!
Kids go free but they need a ticket!
Get your hands on the last remaining tickets here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lewesfootballclub2/