Can you spare some time to help The Rooks?
If you want to help your Club on match days or behind the scenes,
come and join our dedicated band of volunteers who give their time and skills to
make match days run smoothly, and keep the Pan safe and shipshape.
depend and rely on our volunteers and value them greatly. You can help with as
many or as few matches as you can – every contribution helps. We’re looking for
match day volunteers for all ofour sides, including:
- Turnstile Operators – selling tickets through the turnstiles ahead of kick-off
- Fundraisers – helping to sell ownerships, raffle tickets and Golden Goal tickets
- Boardroom Hospitality – greeting and serving tea to the VIPs, visitors and Directors, which is a great way to get an insight behind the scenes and hear stories from other clubs.
It’s not only on match days that we need your help –
there’s loads more that goes on throughout the week and your expertise and
knowledge can help us save the cost of hiring contractors.
Jobs include (but are not limited to):
- Grounds – clearing the grounds of rubbish, sorting for recycling
- Gardening – clearing weeds in the areas around the pitch
- Repairing or replacing woodwork/fencing
- Electrical work
- Painting and decorating
You can find out
more, or offer to volunteer, by contacting club director John Peel, or by contacting any club official on match days.